Refurbishment of this ageing Asda supermarket in Newquay, Cornwall, to include a Joris Ide industrial overclad system.
- Warm roof system installed to comply with current building regulations and offering a 20-year material warranty on completion.
- Roof completed with bespoke-fabricated curved eave sheeting and perimeter flashing detail.
See another Asda project here
This 6,250m2 extensive cladding refurbishment of four school blocks and the Sports Hall of Lydiard Park Academy, Swindon, was completed using Euroclad Elite Cladding Systems where the roofs were renewed, and Euroclad Elite Refresh Systems were used where roof areas were overclad.
- School was able to continue using the classrooms below works.
- Project was completed during both school holidays and term time with very little disruption to the school day.
- All internal rain water goods were removed and replaced with new external rain water goods.
- All works were completed to current building regulations.
See other examples of our cladding work here and here.
Refurbishment work to the main hall of a primary school in Pill, North Somerset.
Installation of a Garland (UK) new insulated roof system,
including 12no. rooflights.
- Removal of existing Patent glazing system to the
complete perimeter of the Hall
- Construction of a new roof structure
- Internal plastering and decoration
- Self-adhesive and torch-applied bitumen felt
- Triple-skin remote controlled rooflights
- Remote controlled blackout blinds
- Marley Eternit Slate roof
Medium-scale (1,500m²) refurbishment of the pitched and flat roofs at a secondary school in Barnstaple, Devon, using Redland Cambrian slate tiles and Garland felt. Replacement of the existing cladding and rooflights.
- Redland Cambrian slate tiles
- uPVC cladding
- Flat felt roofing
- Garland Clear Dome rooflights
Large scale refurbishment of an Academy status secondary school in Highbridge, Somerset. The installation of a Garland (UK) insulated roof overlay system included the renewal of 126no. rooflights and 60m of double-glazed patent glazing system supplied by Whitesales.
- The works also consisted of new uPVC perimeter fascias and rainwater goods.
- Torch-applied bitumen felt system
- Triple-skin Polycarbonate rooflights
- Shiplap cladding to tank rooms
- uPVC fascia installation
The refurbishment of 18no. light industrial units in Bodmin, Cornwall. The project involved the removal of the existing asbestos cement roof coverings in accordance with ‘The Asbestos Regulations 2012’ and the provision of a new 120mm Kingspan composite panel system. The roofs were completed with bespoke fabrication flashings and solar PV panels.
- Thermal upgrade to Building Regulations
- Solar PV
- Factory assembled insulated rooflights
- Renewal of rainwater goods
A sympathetic restoration and refurbishment of Gorse Hill Junior and Primary School in Swindon, Wiltshire. The work consisted of the renewal of the roof coverings using Redland Duoplain concrete roof tiles in Rustic Red. The dry fix ridge, hip and verge systems we installed leave the roof virtually maintenance-free. This 1,500m2 project was completed over a period of 6 months and was subsequently nominated in the Roof Tiling category at the NFRC Roofing Awards 2018.
- Roof refurbishment
- Thermal upgrade
- Renewal of rainwater goods
- Liquid-applied coatings
- Mortar re-pointing
The refurbishment of 8no. industrial units at Glynstell Industrial Estate in Cardiff, South Wales, to include an insulated overclad system to current building regulations with the renewal of GRP in-plane rooflights, and the installation of a rainscreen cladding system. The project was completed over a 12 week period for a major motorcycle manufacturer.
- Thermal upgrade
- Renewal of rooflights
- Rainscreen cladding
- Refurbishment of existing concrete gutter system
A large-scale refurbishment of Millfield Preparatory school in Street, Somerset, to include the removal of the asbestos cement roof slates in accordance with ‘The Asbestos Regulations 2012’, a thermal upgrade at ceiling level to current Building Regulations, and the provision and installation of Marley Thrutone fibre cement slates. The roofs were finished using dry fix ridge and verge systems leaving the roofs virtually maintenance-free.
- Asbestos removal
- Thermal Upgrade
- Dry fix detailing
- uPVC fascias, soffits and rainwater goods
Find another example of our slate work here.
The refurbishment of the existing cladding to the Asda store entrance in Havant, Hampshire, using Kingspan Microrib composite panel system. The project was completed outside of normal working hours avoiding risk and disruption to both store staff and customers.
- Composite panel system
- Bespoke fabrication
- Corporate colours
- Out of hours working
Have a look here for another example of our cladding projects.