Is your roof asbestos? Do you want to add insulation to your industrial unit? Do you need to comply with the new EPC ratings?
We offer a large range of composite panel and site-assembled roof and wall systems to comply with the current building regulations. From traditional box profile, to secret fix, and standing seam low pitch applications, systems are available in steel, aluminium and zinc material and can be tailored to suit most designs and specifications.
We can complete the whole package by removing the existing coverings inclusive of asbestos cement materials in accordance with ‘The Asbestos Regulations 2012’, and provide new rooflights, ventilation and rainwater goods. Or we can overclad your existing coverings incorporating new insulation to mitigate the cost of roof removal.
Example of our Cladding works:
Woods Browning Industrial Estate, Bodmin, Cornwall (3000m2)
- Removal of asbestos cement slates in accordance with regulations
- Installation of new composite panel roofing system
- New steel coated perimeter detailing
- Replacement of rooflights
- New composite vertical cladding
- Renewal of rainwater goods
- Installation of solar panels